- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u standards
- 24 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex mode
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity, 100Mbps
- Standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case
- Internal universal power supply
TL-SF1024 24-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users. Rack-mount size metal case design combined with a safety certified internal power supply make the Switch the most robust product which is very cost-effective for less than 24 users environment. The plug-and-play and auto-negotiation capabilities allow the Switch to auto-detect its link partner (Ethernet adapter, for example) with the best speed. Each port provides full bandwidth (Maximum with 200Mbps in full duplex mode) without a traditional hub´s collision phenomenon downgrading the performance. All ports can be the uplink (cascade) port which is provided to link to another Switch for more ports expansion. Easy read LED indicators are supported for cable installation and normal operation diagnostics. The Switch can be used on desktop and rack-mount.